Our in-house "Information Technology" team has been established to facilitate the bridge for the gap between a device & a computer.
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs. This manufacturing revolution will increase productivity, shift economics, foster industrial growth, and modify the profile of the workforce—ultimately changing the competitiveness of companies and regions.
- Expertise to develop web, mobile & desktop applications
- Integration of Automation Systems (Plant, Process & Machine) with ERP or any centralized database.
- Provide customized MIS software using Dot-Net technology that is fully capable of reporting the information of shop floor level to the top level.
- Web enabling of electrical distribution system parameters can exchange the information, right from anywhere over the Globe.
- Emergency parameters can be even transferred automatically from system to Web or Mobile Sets.
- In house developed energy management software has been designed to fully optimize the use of energy.
- Prepaid metering systems, developed by us, sets an example of our enhanced capabilities.